And perk up your life!
You have so many choices for adding bright colors:
– The clean primary colors of red, blue and yellow
– Shocking pink and orange
– Multiple versions of green, including Kelly green and acid green
– Passionate purples from dark violet to lighter periwinkle
– Earthy bright colors like rust, mustard and burnished red tones
– Splashy spring tones of pink, green and yellow
– Many hues of brilliant blue including royal blue, French blue and turquoise blue
Adding bright colors is all about being courageous! Here are some ideas:
– Accent paint, such as one wall in a room, the cabinets of a kitchen center island, or the back walls of a built-in shelving system
– The valance or top treatment of a window fashion or the tapes on a horizontal blind
– Touches of bright color on a printed fabric used for upholstery or draperies
– The backsplash in your kitchen or bath – or the border on a tile surface
– One brightly painted accent table in the living room, great room or bedroom
– Bed or table linens that can easily be changed when you tire of a specific bright hue
Add a touch of bright to your home this season. It will energize your living space.
Looking for more design ideas? Draperies can create some serious drama – and in a good way! We’ve partnered with premium fabric wholesalers to give you endless possibilities when it comes to dressing your windows with the specific style you are after. Click to view a small sampling of Allure’s window draperies.